Friday, October 1

Getting snacks ready for Conference




The kids are excited for tomorrow, we have a Conference packet ready and yummy snacks! Dallin wants to make a tent in the living room today as soon as he gets home from school.

Happy October and have a great weekend listening to Conference!

2 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

LOL!!!!!! Yummy & Great Times! Normally we stay home in Olympia for Conference Weekend, but we are going to watch conference in the trailer with our laptop!!!! I did make our favorite dessert for this weekend! APPLECRISP!!!!! (Marnie's Recipe from our Family cookbook)!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

JoLee is all excited to make what she is calling "Conference Popcorn" I think it's the same as carmel corn. Sounds good to me! I also want cinnamon rolls and apple crisp! I love to be at home on conference weekend! I've got to go find our conference packets, I'm not sure where they are. I better get on that! Enjoy your weekend!