Tuesday, October 12

Gratitude


our Sweet P. picking the her favorite pumpkin

our soccer girl

and a quote from General Conference

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Hi Sweet P!!! You always put a smile on Ma <3 Key's face when I see a picture of you! Love you Sweet P.

Jennifer said...

Look at all those pumpkins!! How could she ever choose? Penny is so cute. Give her hugs and kisses for us!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Wow! Those are some big pumpkins.
I bet Penny had a hard time deciding with so many. I love the pictures and quote Staci. It is always uplifting to read your wonderful blog!
We will be in Vegas until June and then off to residency somewhere. Jon is interviewing and checking out different places, but it will be in the midwest, possibly Quincy, Illinois. You'd have to come visit for sure and go back to your mission. Miss you.