this little girl has so many facial expressions! When she is doing something she's not supposed to she winks one eye closed and scrunches her face, it's hard to explain but it's so cute!
Even when she cries she's cute, Allison gets away with way to much because of her CUTENESS :)
Even when she cries she's cute, Allison gets away with way to much because of her CUTENESS :)

4 comments:
The picture of Allison sitting on the log & looking like she wants to cry makes me laugh~it reminds me of a picture I have of her mommy!!!! I will have to find that picture! Just love those three kids~Dallin & Penny look so lovingly close to each other~what a great friendship those two have for each other & for their baby sister who is growing up & out of the baby stage!
Whoa! Dallin and Jenson look alot alike in that picture! You have such cute kiddos! Jenson probably wishes his Mom let him get away with more. My broomstick (to ride on) comes out quite frequently lately-especially with my YOUNGEST SPOILED CHILD!
They are all adorable. Allison is sure growin up. It's so hard not to want to keep them a baby longer. Believe me...Brooklyn gets away with way too much too!
I love Allison's smile. They're all such cuties. I hope Allison keeps her auburn hair, it's such a beautiful color.
Post a Comment