
Yesterday morning we started the day by going to our local pumpkin patch with Penny's Pre-school group!
Made noodles in the afternoon for some yummy chicken noodle soup for dinner.
Notice in the noodle picture my sweet Penny whistling while she helps me lay out the noodles to dry, i love listening to her whistle or sing primary songs where ever she's at and with whatever she is doing. Luv it :)
I have been sick with a double ear infection - it is miserable to not be able to hear out of one ear and both ears is awful. I get congested in my sinuses which causes my ear drums to rupture, fluid is then in my ears and i can't ear!
On to better stuff - - I have been putting these fun notes in Dallin's lunch. He wants to be a Jedi for Halloween. The notes say "Student by day- Jedi by night"
&
And the last picture is of the kids watching the movie Charlie Brown and the great pumpkin, the look on there faces is hilarious :)
2 comments:
YOU ARE SUCH A PERFECT MOMMY!!!! That is a cool lunch for Dallin! Their facial expressions priceless! Noodles for chicken soup~YUMMY! I wonder if I could talk Dad into makin me some soup while I am recouping~I hate how lightheaded I feel after surgery & when I am on pain medication~Yucky!!!
Adam and I caught the show on tv yesterday. I hadn't seen it in years and thinking my kids hadn't seen it either I called them down to watch it with me. We were laughing and then Adam says, "this next part is really funny". I said, "how do you know that?", and he pulled out the video. We own it! and he's seen it 100 hundred times. Next he's going to tell me he's seen all of the Brady Bunch episodes too and we own them, which we don't, or do we?? FYI, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown debuted in 1966. Charles M. Schulz was a genius.
Post a Comment