I just love this cute cute witch~ Witch Penny doesn't scare me~she would probably be giving out lots of hugs & lovin for Halloween. I love the picture of her flying on her broom stick!!!!! Great Photos!!! Oh, I forgot to mention does Penny know that Poppa whistles all the time & this is a characteristic thing passed on in the family from Great Grandma Penhallegon's father Great Great Grandpa Hayes!!!!
2 comments:
I just love this cute cute witch~ Witch Penny doesn't scare me~she would probably be giving out lots of hugs & lovin for Halloween. I love the picture of her flying on her broom stick!!!!! Great Photos!!! Oh, I forgot to mention does Penny know that Poppa whistles all the time & this is a characteristic thing passed on in the family from Great Grandma Penhallegon's father Great Great Grandpa Hayes!!!!
Oh, spooky creepy spiders in Penny's hair & on her fingers! That is scary :~
Post a Comment