
I must confess! Some Days I feel like the Cookie Monster :) What did I eat for lunch today? Well, a good friend Wendy D. taught me how to make Brigadoros a couple years ago and I have been addicted to eating sweetened condensed milk since then. You heat the s.c.milk to a taffy consistency and let it cool and roll it into balls etc. If you would like more info. on this I can send you the recipe. Yummy to my tummy. So, I should have nutritional things to report on for what I had for lunch but I don't :) I enjoyed a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk. It was good! Good thing I don't have any more cans in the pantry.
P.S When is the last time you watched Sesame Street? I do not recall watching it as a child. I have seen a few :) episodes within the past couple of years and the cookie monster makes me laugh. I think I can relate to him, more than I would like to admit!
No comments:
Post a Comment