Sunday, January 27

"We thank thee O' God for a Prophet"

"Willow Tree hand-carved sculptures speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Susan Lordi identifies emotions so important for us to convey, and renders them in simple, pure gestures." About Willow Tree, Susan says, “I try to keep the interpretation of Willow Tree open. I hope this makes it more personal, and allows the viewer to decide its meaning.”

These sculptures are so beautiful and this one expresses what I feel today. I am sure there are countless prayers being given today for our Beloved Prophet Gordon B Hinckley.

2 comments:

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Staci, I love your blog and I'm so glad you are you. Inspirational and absolutely beautiful.
Lots of Love,
Keep up the good work. I love it.
I was very touched by the willow tree and also got down on my knees in thanks for him upon hearing of his passing. He will be so missed.

Staci Rocha said...

Mindi, Thanks for the comment! I love how you are you and you never miss the oppurtunity to share your spiritual insights. I never thanked you for your Christmas Letter. I loved how you mentioned you take time in the morning to have your quiet time and make your bed. It brought back memories of when we were at Ricks. We all tried to always have our beds made in the morning. It really does make a difference in how you start your day. So, lately I have been a slacker but since the New year I have been making my bed every day and taking some time to ponder. Thanks for being you and sharing your thoughts, you never know how a comment will change someones life. Side note - my history teacher in High school would have a sign he would flash at us and if he asked the question "Did you make your bed this morning?" If you said No the sign would flash 'DOOMED'. The little things make a difference!