O' the sweetness of our children! When you tell Penny "I love you" she is not able to say "I love you" back so instead she says "I'm Happy Mommy I'm Happy." I love it when she says that because it's truly something to ponder on.... I am happy too Penny.
Here is a quote from our Prophet: How much more beautiful would be the world and the society in which we live if every father looked upon his children as the most precious of his assets, if he led them by the power of his example in kindness and love, and if in times of stress he blessed them by the authority of the holy priesthood; and if every mother regarded her children as the jewels of her life, as gifts from the God of heaven, who is their Eternal Father, and brought them up with true affection in the wisdom and admonition of the Lord. (Gordon B. Hinckley, “These, Our Little Ones,” Ensign, Dec 2007)
'I thank thee O' God for a Prophet' President Hinckley loves us and Guides us with beautiful words of inspiration! Last night I had the opportunity to go with the Sister Missionaries and teach a lesson on the Restoration. I have not done that for a long time, being with the missionaries brought back some sweet memories. I know that God continues to speak to us today through a living Prophet and I am grateful for the Prophets of Old and that we can continually study from the scriptures and learn from there examples.


No comments:
Post a Comment