

Havin fun and striking a pose!

We had a blast! We enjoyed Nachos, lots of candy, my favorite candy from the 80s . . . .

'taste the explosion" I have not had pop rocks for at least thirteen years. It brought back great memories feelin the fizzle and poppin inside your mouth! TOO COOL

Our feast - nachos smothered with cheese yummy! yummy! I remember roller skating and I would always order some nachos!
We reminisced about the younger days ...we played MASH, do you all remember listening to Debbi Gibson and Tiffany "I think we're alone now" Sharing a BFF necklace with a friend, the wonderful smell of EXCLAMATION perfume, i loved listening to Micheal Jackson, I remember wearing florescent pink and green spandex shorts and lest we forget...jelly shoes.
I made some friendship bracelets to wear with my outfit, that was fun to do again! Childhood memories are the best and I am so glad we have so many hallmark mementos.
OK back to the party . . . The 30's GANG



We had fun singing a nice round of HAPPY BIRTHDAY to .. Staci, Aundi, Tonya, Shelbie, Liza, Tammy,Rosie, AND Rachel!

Lighting the b-day candles!

Do we all look like we're THIRTY? I can't wait for our 40th birthday party!
We had a white elephant gift exchange and there were some fun items. Aqua net hair spray, scrunchies, candy and so on. I was the lucky one who ended up with the best gift ;) Fake fishing worms. Yes, you read that right, slimy fake fishing worms used for bate NICE!!
Madonna and Cindy Lauper joined our party


The best for last - Dancin to 80's music! O' ya that was so much fun bustin some moves. I was laughing and having a good time. Tammy has some serious good moves! We were listening to Micheal Jackson, Girls just wanna have fun, the jitter bug . . .



If you haven't had an 80's party, you need to put it on your to do list! My thirtieth birthday will be a memorable one. Thank you to all my dear friends. Thanks for making me laugh, everyone at this party had there own sweet/spunky personalities to contribute to making it what it was!

I actually have one more thing I will post about later and that is the craft project that a gal put together for us. She was not able to make it to the party but she made these ADORABLE modern day belts for us. I will post a few pictures and share her creative idea with you all another day.
This was a very very long post but it was a party to remember! We need to have another girls night soon!!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! What a great idea! Who thought of it? Makes me want to do one now.
Happy Birthday Staci!!!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I loved your hair and outfit.
When is the get together in Burley? I haven't heard anything about it for a few months. I'd love to come if we can.
Wish I could have been there. Lots of fun ideas!!!
You looked awesome:)
P.S. We'll be sending out an email about our reunion soon.
Post a Comment