This is the 4th of July outfit that my friend Candee taught me how to sew! It was neat to be able to sew something other than flannel P.J bottoms. I am hooked now and I really want to make some more cute outfits, endless possibilities :)
The outfit is so cute. I bet Penny loves wearing it. I need to be better about sewing things for Laurel, it just takes so much time. Let me know if you come up with anymore fun projects!
3 comments:
they turned out so cute!! I love the one of penny looking in the window. she looks like one of those garden kids( you just see the back of them.
I love the outfit Staci. How fun and rewarding. I would like to do more sewing. Maybe someday :) Penny is such a cutie.
The outfit is so cute. I bet Penny loves wearing it. I need to be better about sewing things for Laurel, it just takes so much time. Let me know if you come up with anymore fun projects!
Post a Comment