Wednesday, June 4

My running group . . .

is doing Relay for Life this Friday. We are Planning on having a great time! :) We are bringing our families for the start of the evening and we will have a little potluck & play games, there will be lots of activities. The relay goes all night until ten in morning. Yikes, i have not pulled an all nighter for a LOOONNG time. There will be a bunch of booths at the relay, a couple of us are baking cinnamon rolls to sale at the relay to help raise money to donote to the American Cancer Society. This will be a new experience and I am looking forward to having a fun time with our group. It will be for a good cause, The theme is . .
CELEBRATE.
FIGHT BACK.
REMEMBER.

1 comment:

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Good Luck tomorrow Staci.
You are always involved in a great cause. I'm proud of you. Can't wait to see you in July. I hope that works for everyone. Thank you too for the "feeling better wish". I am starting to feel better I think. :)