Tuesday, June 3

Some days I feel like this picture below and yesterday and today have been 'A SNAP OUT OF IT" day. I wasn't going to blog about it but this is how I have been feeling. The reason why I feel this way is because a week and a half ago I went to the doctor to have a colonoscopy and it went well and I did great during the procedure. Well, the doctor took some samples and the nurse called back with the results yesterday and I am bummed about the results. I have been working hard to keep my body healthy but it still isn't what it should be and I have also been on a high dose of medicine and it is not working to the best of what it should. A year ago the doctor had to convince me to go on this medicine I have been taking and I am glad that I did because what I thought was normal for me was not at all. I have felt so much better since I started taking the new med and well I need to start taking some more. I keep on telling myself 'you do the best with what you can do and roll with the punches'. So, this i how I feel! I needed to vent!

1 comment:

Guapo Y. Fuerte said...

Te escucho y te amo tanto.