Yesterday we played at the park with some friends, went biking, I've also been working on a sewing project :) I'm learning how to make an adorable 4th of July outfit!
here is a sneak peak :) I'm excited to get it finished!
Also a friend and I are starting to plan a 30th birthday party. A group of us 1978 girls are going to have a girls night with an 80's theme! I can't believe I am going to be turning 30 this month! Turning 30 is definitely a reason to CELEBRATE :)
Well, this morning we have already taken Rolo to work, went grocery shopping, now I am going to go make some yummy cinnamon rolls for Relay for life. I am kind of bummed because a good friend in my neighborhood is moving tomorrow so we need to stop by and say good bye to them some time today. She has been a fun gal with two cute kids. There are not very many kids in my subdivision so it will be sad to see them go. Well, it will be interesting to participate in Relay for Life this evening, I will post pictures of the event tomorrow!
Have a fun weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment