Yes, they are very adorable. You find the neatest things. Is there a website that tells how to get the pattern? Let us know. I would like to start sewing again.
Click on the underlined DRESSES for the link to see where i found them. I don't have a pattern Marci but you can probably measure for your own or find a similiar one at a fabric store.
It would be fun picking your own fabric and colors that look good on your girls. Endless possibilities, Have fun :)
4 comments:
Those dresses are adorable! Where did you find them?
Yes, they are very adorable. You find the neatest things. Is there a website that tells how to get the pattern? Let us know. I would like to start sewing again.
Click on the underlined DRESSES for the link to see where i found them. I don't have a pattern Marci but you can probably measure for your own or find a similiar one at a fabric store.
It would be fun picking your own fabric and colors that look good on your girls. Endless possibilities, Have fun :)
ya.. way cute!!
Post a Comment