Wednesday, July 2

A few blogs to take a look at . . .


At Everything Pink This gal is starting a girlfriend give and get, Christmas in July. She is a fun loving person and has found a family to help for this 2008 Christmas. I just observed what she did last year and I am excited to be apart of it this year. It will be fun. If you sign up you can donate 15 dollars to help this family and meet some great ladies out there in the blogging world. Click on her link to learn more :)



I also have found this creative blog Allsorts I think these dollypops are adorable!! .


Too Cute!! I think Penny would love playing with these bright and colorful dolls.

And the last link I would like to share is a blog that has really inspired me to be a different, kinder Mom and has taught me to really cherish each moment with my children. There is this Family that has recently lost a 1 year old daughter in a drowning accident. I have shed a lot of tears reading this blog and yes it is sad and so many times in my life I try to avoid the sad, tragic stories, but this story and this lady/ Mom is an amazing individual and has been sharing her truest, deepest feelings through there trial. She has a strong testimony and has an incredible understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and is being watched over, blessed and strengthened by Heavenly Father and by a sweet little angel!

The more prayers in there behalf the better! Here is her Blog: A Daily Scoop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always seem to find the cutest things. Those dolls are very adorable.