Tuesday, July 22

My Family


We have 18 days until we run our Salem Days fun run 5k




Are you ready?




We need the Utah Penhallegon family to go in and register for us. The family price is $40! The

sooner the better. Here is a link for information on where you need to go --- Salem City



And the 5k starts at 7:30 am not 7




Thank you!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'll take care of it Staci...
Thanks for the info. Ryan thought it was in Payson, so thanks for keeping us in line.
Courtney

Staci Rocha said...

Thank you Courtney! I had turned off my computer and I should of checked the comments before i called you! Hey, have Ryan check the location where we will be running at knoll Park. Is it up hill, down hill? Thanks for letting us come stay at your home, you are an amazing hostess, so welcoming and we can feel that and appreciate it. My kids are so excited! Dallin has never been to a baptism before so this will be a neat experience for him and he LOVES his cousin Adam :)

G-mom said...

yay for your family. I wish someday that my family could do something like that together and strive for health, as that represents!! have fun!! we'll miss ya!!