Monday, July 7

Hip-Hip-Hooray For Birthday Parties


Dallin had the best time going to a friends birthday party! He was excited to wrap the present and when I went to pick him up he was telling me about all the fun they had! He broke the leg off the Pony Pinatta. He told me about all the presents, they played musical chairs! When I arrived to pick him up he was playing freeze dance. I was very impressed with his dancing skills. I had no idea he could dance ;) It is amazing what your kid will do when Mom is not around. He made sure to save Penny her favorite kind of candy "SMARTIES" and he wanted to decorate three cupcakes. One with blue sprinkles for Daddy and one with LOTS of candy on top for Mommy (the first picture above) and one for himself. Dallin is a thoughtful kid! And he came home with all sorts of goodies! He was thrilled to get lots of Incredible Hulk pencils. "COOL Man!" I love watching Dallin grow up, being a kid is so exciting.


No comments: