Monday, July 21

I love our willow tree



When we moved into our house almost three years ago, I thought our willow tree in our back yard was tiny and ugly and i remember telling Rolo that we could just pull it out. But look at this tree, it has grown a lot the last two years. And the kids love it!!! It is the perfect size to climb and we made a little swing for them this weekend. Dallin loves jumping off the slide onto a branch and swinging. It is a great tree for little monkeys to climb and swing on!!


The pictures are a little blurry because it is only 7 am when i took these pictures of the kids. The sun was just starting to shine ;) They woke up way to early 5:40 am and they already want to start swimming in there little pool. My little turkeys / monkeys / i mean kids. They woke up so early because I put them to bed at 6 pm last night :) They are making sand cookies for breakfast! I should probably stop blogging and feed my kids there second breakfast. They already have had cereal and now that it is almost eight they're ready for more!
Today is going to be a LOOOONNNGG Monday
Wish me luck so that my kids might take a nap today

1 comment:

G-mom said...

how fun!! we'll have to come and test it out!! I do love your awesome tree!!!