My little baby inside is starting to get strong! It's an active little guy. I sure hope it's a boy, because from the day I started getting sick I have predicted that it's a HE. With Dallin and this baby I can't eat red meat, eggs, cheese etc. and it is just miserable to eat during that first trimester. I have been over that for about a month now, thank goodness. This pregnancy is following in the same path of having a boy. So, I will be really shocked if they tell me it's a girl :)
My due date is Cinco de Mayo! I am really excited to have a May baby! The past two have both been winter babies. And hopefully the baby will come in May and not the end of April because my eight pound babies come two weeks early! If I went past my due date I would have ten pound babies! Yikes! Who knows? Every pregnancy is different :)
6 comments:
Hi Staci! This is Rebecca C. It ws so nice to see you at the store the other night. Congratulations to you on the new baby!! How exciting! I saw your blog from Candee's so I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. I saw your entry about the surprise you gave your Mom for her 60th. I wanted to cry. I did a similar thing for my mum's 60th birthday and flew to Australia for 3 weeks and surprised her. It was awesome. Hope all is well for your sweet family. Your kids are so cute. :)
Lucy wanted to check your blog this morning! Things are becoming routine for her with me here. I even get big Hugs & Kisses and "Love You" I haven't asked how you have been feeling lately so was glad you mentioned it on the blog. Courtney called this morning they fly in to SLC 10:30am, Friday so we will see them around noonish! They are enjoying some beach in Florida today & plan on going to Cape Naveral for a tour. They are having sunshine today so Courtney wants to go to the beach. The ship activities were great, but they had high seas so weren't able to do any snorkeling trips or swimming with the sting rays. See ya Saturday!!
Congrats on the baby on the way. I bet it is a boy! I felt the same way with Laurel and Brynlee's pregnancy. You are such a great mom, this new little one will be lucky no matter what it is to be in such a great family. I hope you keep feeling better. Are you coming to Utah for Thanksgiving?
Congratulations! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile but I'm glad I did tonight, to find out that you're expecting another baby! Yay! Our babies will be just a few months apart.
Congrats again!
Baby #3!! I can't wait to talk to you and find out if it is a boy or girl:)
Hi Staci,
Sorry we missed seeing you. Another time!!!
I can't wait for you to find out what you're having. So excited for you to have a May baby too. May will be perfect. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment