Gingerbread Cookie Recipe:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
a pinch of ground cloves
6 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
4 Tbsp. Honey
1/2 c. butter
1. Grease the baking sheet. Preheat oven @ 375
Melt the butter, sugar, and honey together over low heat.
2. Beat the egg. Sift the flour, spices, and baking soda together, then stir in the butter mixture and the beaten egg.
3. Mix everything together, then knead it into a ball of dough. Put the dough into a plastic bag and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
4. Roll the dough out on a floured table. Flour the cutter, then cut out dough shapes and place them on the baking sheet.
Bake for 12 minutes - until firm - Put cookies on a wire rack to cool - Have fun & Enjoy!
1 comment:
OH, YUM!! Dallin ate the head first! Sounds like you are keeping busy. Dad took me to the Keg this last weekend as I had a birthday coupon for free Prime Rib. I had Steak & Lobster and Dad ate the Prime Rib. I am still celebrating that 60th B-day!! I just may celebrate the whole year long!
Post a Comment