I have been thinking of gift ideas a lot lately and the Christmas season is getting closer! I have mentioned this before but the Movie 'The Ultimate Gift' is a great story! If you haven't seen it, it's a great holiday movie and it helps you remember what the true gifts in life are!!!
4 comments:
haven't seen it, but it looks good!! Hope you have a great day today!!!
Hi, It's mom! All is well here at Ryan's! I must say the mothering techniques come back to you when ya need them I was worried I wouldn't survive this Nanny job with these sweet grandkids of mine, but I must say I am doing dang well. Adam bends over backwards to help his Ma-key, I couldn't do it without Londyn, Lucy gets better every day and hasn't mentioned MOMMY or DADDY today. I am able to dress her and change her diaper without Big sister helping, and Sammie asked if she could call me Grandma and we act as if we have known each other forever! She & I will go see the movie Twilight together when Courtney gets back! The kids and I went to see Madadascar today with Alysa & family and then had Happy meals for dinner. Oh Ye, Maggie loves me too she is with me when I pick kids up from school!!! All is well in this household...Talk to ya later Oh, question???? The Ultimate Gift is there a book titled that too? It would make for a good read while Lucy is napping!! Love ya MOM ;o)
Hey Mom,
Your a Pro!
Yes there is a book of The Ultimate gift by Jim Stovall
Have fun :)
I'd really like to see that. Thanks for the tip. :)
AND....Congratulations on the sweet gift of pregnancy and another one on the way. How are you feeling? I'm so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment