This morning I actually woke up at 4:45 am to go see the Morning Mob (Running Group) It was great to see everyone and I really miss running. I took a new gal with me this morning that called me on Saturday and said that she wanted to start running. She did awesome and ran 5 miles and O' I maybe walked two :) At least I am trying to stay in shape ;) It felt great to wake up early and enjoy some fresh air. The past few months I have just not felt well to go running and I have been way to tired! But, it has all been for a good cause!
2 comments:
Congratulations Staci!!! I've been waiting for an announcement, then Ryan told me after returning from ya'll's trip. I'm so happy for you. It's OK to tone it down a bit and rest. You don't have to be super mom everyday. Take it easy. Love ya!!!
Yea Staci. I thought you'd be next!!! So happy for you. Hope you are feeling ok.
I love the Gingerbread Men. It is one of our traditions too...and that is my favorite story to tell the kids.
Post a Comment