Happy Fall to you too! Darling Fall pictures! Lucy is sitting here on my lap and boy have me made progress! She doesn't even miss sister & brother. I was even able to feed her breakfast as we watched the Einsteins and cartoons. We're getting ready to go shopping! I have got to buy a few groceries. These kids don't eat much, but we just need some milk, juice, cat food, diapers etc The weather is gorgeous suppose to be high 50's today! Sweater weather Dad needs to talk to you, He may stay with you on Friday night if you are still there?? Love ya MOM :o)
Another beautiful day here in Utah! I hear that a storm is coming in Thursday evening & Friday/Rain or Snow. I was so hoping that would wait until you guys got here and Poppa too...Alysa came down last night. I bought three medium pizzas--pepperoni, cheese, & meat lovers at Pizza Hut and the kids devoured it all..They had juice drinks and gogurt for a treat later. All those cousins sure had fun! This morning was a big deal! I drove Londyn & Adam to school and Lucy did not cry again today. SHE SAID BYE LONDYN BYE ADAM!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! She is one happy little girl! She asks for Mommy once in a while and all I have to say is Mommy & Daddy are on a BIG BOAT RIDE and then she is off playing!! Have a good day! Love ya Mom :o)
3 comments:
Happy Fall to you too! Darling Fall pictures! Lucy is sitting here on my lap and boy have me made progress! She doesn't even miss sister & brother. I was even able to feed her breakfast as we watched the Einsteins and cartoons. We're getting ready to go shopping! I have got to buy a few groceries. These kids don't eat much, but we just need some milk, juice, cat food, diapers etc The weather is gorgeous suppose to be high 50's today! Sweater weather Dad needs to talk to you, He may stay with you on Friday night if you are still there?? Love ya MOM :o)
Another beautiful day here in Utah! I hear that a storm is coming in Thursday evening & Friday/Rain or Snow. I was so hoping that would wait until you guys got here and Poppa too...Alysa came down last night. I bought three medium pizzas--pepperoni, cheese, & meat lovers at Pizza Hut and the kids devoured it all..They had juice drinks and gogurt for a treat later. All those cousins sure had fun! This morning was a big deal! I drove Londyn & Adam to school and Lucy did not cry again today. SHE SAID BYE LONDYN BYE ADAM!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! She is one happy little girl! She asks for Mommy once in a while and all I have to say is Mommy & Daddy are on a BIG BOAT RIDE and then she is off playing!! Have a good day! Love ya Mom :o)
cute pictures! When you come you need to show me how to do the collage of pictures. see ya soon.
Post a Comment