Monday, December 29

Baby . . .


Decemeber 29, 2008

The baby is as healthy as can be, it weighs approx. 1 pound and is quite the active little thing!

I was surprised to be told that the baby is a ............................................................


GIRL!

We are happy and excited to welcome another little girl to our family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! She looks just like...... um..... your husband?? lol, keep up the good work sitting on that precious nest! Have a great New Year!

Ryan and Courtney said...

Uncle's intuition comes through again!! Would you like me to make any other predictions? Just make sure the odds are 50/50! Oh oh oh... Courtney and I were up late last night "talking" and we came up with a name for you/her. Are you ready for this? Elle Ryanna Rocha! You can use the name if you want. Or we can suggest others if you'd like. Or not?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. I hope all is well with your pregnancy.

Maren said...

Yeah Staci!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry I haven't commented in a long time. I've been away from the blogs. I just don't have as much time on the computer as I used to. It's after midnight now, that's the only time I get to check blogs, late at night.

Shauna said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!