IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....SORRY, MY UNCLE'S INTUITION IS VERY CONFUSED!! You know what I say....let it be a surprise. It's practically guaranteed to be one or the other. Don't even find out yourself. We did that with Adam, kind of cause we had to, but when the nurse said, "hi there little buddy", the cat was out of the bag...or the something was out of the...nevermind. It's like the ultimate surprise! I'm going to say it's a girl and you should name her after her ugly, bald but hairy, uncle...me. Ryanna, it's beautiful isn't it?
2 comments:
IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....IT'S A BOY....IT'S A GIRL....SORRY, MY UNCLE'S INTUITION IS VERY CONFUSED!!
You know what I say....let it be a surprise. It's practically guaranteed to be one or the other. Don't even find out yourself. We did that with Adam, kind of cause we had to, but when the nurse said, "hi there little buddy", the cat was out of the bag...or the something was out of the...nevermind. It's like the ultimate surprise! I'm going to say it's a girl and you should name her after her ugly, bald but hairy, uncle...me. Ryanna, it's beautiful isn't it?
-Ryan
A lot of people are having boys lately so I'm going to guess that it's a boy.
Post a Comment