Friday, December 5

Dallin is turning 5 tomorrow!

This is my little boy five years ago! I can't believe it!! He is only two weeks old in this picture, I made him and his Daddy matching Pajamas for Christmas Eve :)
My handsome little man with lots and lots of hair from the day he was born!
He also had many WILD hair days :)
Dallin's 1 st Birthday picture!
Dallin at 3 yrs

and tomorrow I will post more pictures of his 5th birthday. I have been so sentimental the past couple weeks thinking about my little boy turning the BIG 5. He is having an all boy Pokemon party. He has had fun making his own invitations, bags for his treats, and today we will make the Pokemon cake. He really wants Pikachu on his cake, so wish me luck! I am hopefully just doing a simple version of a pokemon cake but I get these ideas in my head and I never know how his cakes will actually turn out. It's always an adventure!

4 comments:

G-mom said...

wow that baby had TONS of hair!!! So cute!! I love the matching PJ's.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I thought my babies had hair, but that was some HAIR!!! How funny! He is such a cutie! I loved all the pictures. He is getting big. He will only get bigger, too!

Good luck on the cake, I'm sure it will be fabulous.

Becca's Blog said...

How stinkin' cute is Dallin?! What an adorable baby he was with all that hair too! I have hair envy! Happy birthday to him. :)

MaKey and Poppa said...

WHERE HAVE THOSE FIVE YEARS GONE? Our little boy is growing up and he is the best! I sure remember those days when he came home from the hospital and he got to sleep next to his Ma-key and I fed him during the night and changed those poopie diapers so mom & dad could sleep a little!! Memories do last a lifetime!! I love that Grandson of mine!!