First on the my baking list for this holiday season is Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds. You can get the recipe here at ALLRECIPES I can't wait to make these and smell the cinnamon roasting in the oven.I didn't have the chance to make a pecan pie for Thanksgiving so Caramel Pecan Puff Tartlets sound delicious :)
By the way I went to my O.B doctor yesterday and I think it is cruel to weigh pregnant women during the Holidays ;) And just so you know in 25 days we find out if this baby is a boy or a girl :)
Anyhoo, back to my list - Mini Chip Snow ball Cookies, you can find that recipe HERE


And look at these fancy cupcakes, I don't know if I will be that festive with my baking! But, they do look adorable!
I have not tried any of these recipes before but they all sound so good and I always like trying out new Holiday recipes.
Happy baking to you all this Christmas Season :) The kitchen is a great place to create wonderful memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment