He had an ALL BOY POKEMON Birthday party. (except for his little sis :) He helped with a lot of the preparation for his party which made it fun for him! He picked his activities, he decorated, cleaned and put together gift bags, he wanted to choose six of his toys to wrap for his friends and that was fine with me, I let him go to his toy room and gather some toys to give away, he is always so thoughtful!
Sunday, December 7
Dallin's Birthday Party
He had an ALL BOY POKEMON Birthday party. (except for his little sis :) He helped with a lot of the preparation for his party which made it fun for him! He picked his activities, he decorated, cleaned and put together gift bags, he wanted to choose six of his toys to wrap for his friends and that was fine with me, I let him go to his toy room and gather some toys to give away, he is always so thoughtful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, how much fun can one boy have? Happy Birthday Dallin!! I love all the pictures and hearing of how much fun you had on your 5th BIRTHDAY!!! You are the greatest BOY!!
Happy Birthday Dallin!! Hope you had a great day and I really like the cake your mom made for you! You have the best mom a little boy could have! Give her lots of hugs and kisses!
Adam still loves Pokemon and maybe one day you two can trade cards. He and I have some time scheduled on Wednesday evening to play with Legos. Even at the age of 35 I still like to play with Legos! Once a boy, always a boy, the only difference now is my toys are more expensive and I really like a certain girl! When you turn 21, you'll probably like girls too. It happens to to the best of us! Just ask your Dad!
Post a Comment