Tell your children about it,
Let your children tell their children,
And their children another generation.
Joel 1:3
Memories- they're the very heart of Christmas!
How many of your most powerful memories are connected with the Christmas season?
We remember our childhood Christmas traditions,
We remember the smells,
We remember the anticipation of Santa coming to town,
We remember dreaming of white Christmas's
We remember the real reason for the season,
The birth of our Savior!
These cherished memories are what we want to tell our children and create new and the very best memories for there childhood.
I have felt a bit overwhelmed with this responsibility but I have been doing my best this season to pause for some quiet teaching moments and teach my children the true purpose of this season. Not just in words but hopefully with gestures of love. I pray that they will always have memories worth remembering!
Wishing you a Holiday you'll always remember :)
Let your children tell their children,
And their children another generation.
Joel 1:3
Memories- they're the very heart of Christmas!
How many of your most powerful memories are connected with the Christmas season?
We remember our childhood Christmas traditions,
We remember the smells,
We remember the anticipation of Santa coming to town,
We remember dreaming of white Christmas's
We remember the real reason for the season,
The birth of our Savior!
These cherished memories are what we want to tell our children and create new and the very best memories for there childhood.
I have felt a bit overwhelmed with this responsibility but I have been doing my best this season to pause for some quiet teaching moments and teach my children the true purpose of this season. Not just in words but hopefully with gestures of love. I pray that they will always have memories worth remembering!
Wishing you a Holiday you'll always remember :)
No comments:
Post a Comment