Thursday, February 5

Made with Love



I have been sewing a Valentine's outfit for Penny and I am DONE! I need to first say thanks to my sewing instructors :) It has been really neat learning how to do some new things, for example - a skirt, collar and a zipper. I thought it was all going to be more complicated than what it was. I especially liked sewing the skirt. Super Easy! Well, even though this outfit has been made with lots of love, my daughter does not want to wear it ;) She knows i really want her to and she has been watching me sew and now her stubborn gene is shining and she won't put it on!

I will need to bribe her with candy or something and then she will wear it! Hopefully, I will get some cute pictures of her modeling her Valentine's outfit. We shall see! I also tried a new hair do on her the other day, with a braided heart! She thought that was cute :) I found the idea at the blog Tip Junkie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! It looks fantastic! I hope that she will let you put it on...

wilfordfamily2003 said...

You are amazing Staci. I'm always is awe at your ambition to try anything. Awesome work! That looks sooooo cute. I'm sure once Penny puts it on she'll love it.

Maren said...

That looks great Staci. I know the feeling of working hard to make something and then having you little angel not want to wear it. Laurel only wore the Easter dress I made her last year 2 times. Urgh. I decided not to make dresses this year. Maybe next.