Saturday, July 4

Happy 4th of July

ALL AMERICAN CUTIE!

(notice the chubby thighs, do you think she is getting enough milk?)


We went with some friends this morning and enjoyed a small town parade! The kids waved there flags and had a good time collecting candy! It was a short and sweet parade! My favorite part were the little ponies. Some day i would love to have a little Pony, a pig and a lamb, who knows maybe it will happen, it's fun to think about :) On the agenda for later is roasting marshmallows and watching fireworks and the kids bought some sparklers and pop its!

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

Happy Fourth! Darling pictures! Have Fun & Be Safe!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Chubby thighs WOW! Those chubby cheeks so kissable! That baby sure is being fed really well! How's the mommy feeling? I want you to make sure you are taking care of yourself as well as that baby!! You are all looking adorable in your red, white, and blue! God Bless America and your precious Family!

Maren said...

Staci,

You've been doing a ton lately, I've slacked on checking blogs. It looks like you've been having a great summer.

I love the rolls on Allison. Brynlee has them too and people always comment. I love them and am glad these girls are healthy.