Saturday i had a baby shower for a friend in my backyard. A gal that i was doing the shower with had some fun ideas. We decorated the back patio with a Welcome Baby Banner. The letters were embroidered on burp/diaper cloths -
We had fun making a diaper cake together and we made some roses with baby washcloths-
We had a muffin, fruit (a watermelon baby carriage), and juice breakfast -
We played a fun game. You stand and hold a piece of paper behind your back and you have fifty seconds to tear out a baby and the soon to be mommy gets to choose which baby will look like hers. i accidentally beheaded my paper baby, oops ;) I was very impressed with some of the other babies! (A thank you to my friend Rosie for the fun game and for helping with the shower ;)-
That is just a few highlights! The gal in the white is the other lady i did the shower with and she was so amazing with everything she put together! Tons of cute ideas!
Last but not least, the latest pictures of my baby. She already knows how to smile for the camera!
O' how i love this little girl!
6 comments:
Hi Staci and family! What a fun and busy summer...you can almost see the grands' growth from pic to pic.
You all do a beautiful job of being a most wonderful family !!!
Love you all SO very much!
**** Wendy ****
Your girls have followed the tradition of having the nickname "chubba whubba". So dang cute. Can't wait to hold her again.
Who embroidered the burp clothes? Such a cute idea.
Hell-o from Olympia, I sure do love all my "Chubba Wabba" babies!!! Your new little one changes so much everytime I see a new picture of her. I just want to cuddle her & hold her close & not let go. She's a cutie! Marnie needs to post the thoughts she shared with you of what Austin asked and shared with his mom about Allison & babies in general!! Austin is so good with children & he loves babies!!! Dad & I have haircut appts at 5 and then we are going to Red Lobster to celebrate our 41 Anniversary! You are such a neat person to have the baby shower for your friend and set up your backyard & do everything you did. How fun! I loved the baby carriage out of the watermelon!!! I received a great update from Emily Durr about her family! She would love to hear from you!!! LOVE YA! Mom :o)
thanks for the little shout out. I needed someone to think of me today. you always come through. Allison sure looks like your other babies. what a cutie!!
What a cute cake. I've always thought those would be fun to make.
You are so creative. What a fun party. You're baby is so adorable. Can't wait to hold her in a few weeks.
Love ya, JJ
Post a Comment