She's adorable!! We look forward to meeting Allison in a few weeks. Thanks for updating your blog. We were starting to wonder what was going on. Oh that's right....3 kids, busy, summer, all the fun stuff. Have a great 4th of July!!
She is so cute! Do you think she'll let us all smooch on her when we're at the reunion? I can't wait to sit and hold her!! Or will I have to stand and bounce her? I'm not sure if you'll get a chance to hold her with all of our anxious arms around!
5 comments:
She's adorable!! We look forward to meeting Allison in a few weeks. Thanks for updating your blog. We were starting to wonder what was going on. Oh that's right....3 kids, busy, summer, all the fun stuff.
Have a great 4th of July!!
Wow! She sure has changed in just a month. She's getting those cute baby plump cheeks :) She is soooo cute!
She is so cute! Do you think she'll let us all smooch on her when we're at the reunion? I can't wait to sit and hold her!! Or will I have to stand and bounce her? I'm not sure if you'll get a chance to hold her with all of our anxious arms around!
Look who's on the computer, from her own new laptop, on the kitchen table of her travel trailer???
What an adorable new grandchild we have all been blessed with!!
PS Why are the baby's shoes on the wrong feet? Too funny! Does she still have the booties I made for her? They can be lost so easily!
Post a Comment