and i ran 1 mile today
I have missed running for the last 10 months
i'm just taking it one mile at a time
my goal is to run a 5k in September and work on speed
:) Happy Day
I have missed running for the last 10 months
i'm just taking it one mile at a time
my goal is to run a 5k in September and work on speed
:) Happy Day
3 comments:
Way to go girl! I thought I'd take a sabatical from exercise knowing that mowing season was right around the corner, but I haven't done as much mowing since Jaelyn is able to do more this year. I extended my sabatical. I gotta get it in gear!!!!!
I have taken a pretty good break from running as well, but I've been taking a spin class, lifting weights, and riding my mountain bike instead. It's been different but good. Keep it up!!
do you still go at o-dark thirty? I wish I could join you :(
Post a Comment