Our little Sweet P. has learned how to whistle this month 6/09! She is so cute, she walks around the house whistling and will whistle when she wants to get our attention! She sure is growing up! She loves being a BIG sister!

And i can't believe this little man is starting school in less than two months. He has had a fun month but has also had his share of sad things. His fish Nemo died when we were gone on vacation. That gold fish lived for 2 and a half years!! (i thought it would only live for a couple weeks). AND one night Dallin was playing around after a bath and was running with a q-tip in his ear, jumped on his bed side ways and punctured a hole in his eardrum. Yah, it happens, and a course to my kid :) Drama, Drama!~We will find out in a month whether he needs to have a surgery to patch the hole. We are hoping and praying that it will heal on it's own. He has a 50/50 chance!
2 comments:
Ouch! I hope everything heals up fine! I'm always careful with Nate and his toothbrush, but I never thought a Q-tip could do anything like that!
That sort of happened to MJ. She had the q-tip in her ear and she fell and her ear started bleeding, and of course right before church.I thought it was her ear drum but it wasn't, she missed it and it scraped right next to it. I got a scolding from the ear doctor, because no one is suppose to use q-tips to clean their ears, only twisted toilet paper. I sort of knew that, but they're just so easy to use.
I think our kids are related. We've been going through band aids like crazy lately.
Post a Comment