Friday, January 1

Happy New Year

 



A few of my favorite things for 2010

Yummy Food - Chestnut wraps, PARTY mix

Snowmen

Watching the movie - Sound Of Music

Cute kids
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I tried to talk Dad into the bacon wraps, but it was a "NO" so we had Steak & Lobster Tail with Sparkling Cider, Party Mix & See's Peanut Brittle! Didn't get in bed til 1:30am we had to go outside & take pictures of the Blue Moon after watching the fireworks on the Space Needle! We had a great evening "after we charged the battery in Dad's New Camera!" (If you know what I mean...I detest making plans to take pictures to find out the battery needs to be charged...good thing I have my trusty little camera...I hate fancy cameras they take forever to get a decent picture)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

We made yummy chestnut wraps for cmas and of course, party mix, for New Year's. It is so yummy! I even had some for breakfast this morning. I love it!! Traditions -gotta love 'em.!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Dad laughed so hard when he saw the kids in their 2010 glasses...so very cute...they designed them themselves how creative!!!