Thursday, July 17

. . . always believe the best in everyone - it's so much easier than trying to figure everyone out.



Tidbits about my week: Craving a whatCHAmaCALLit currently my favorite candy bar :) i really, really, dislike swim suit shopping, reading Anne of Green Gables, swimming at the lake, lunch at the park, yard work, picking lots of raspberries, blowing bubbles, riding bikes, playing in the sprinklers, notice that i have not mentioned laundry or cleaning :) Today i need to do some house work.

Here is another little tidbit i learned on Tuesday. Our Relief Society had a Hawaiian themed dinner and i wanted to wear a flower necklace and put a flower behind my ear and my husband informed me that there is a certain side to wear your flower. I looked it up, placing a flower behind your right ear means you are single and available and putting a flower behind your left ear means you are married :) I happily placed the flower behind my left ear with a bobbie pin, fun fun, i did not know the secret code. Who knew that? And a good way to remember that, is if you are married and have a ring on your left finger you put the flower behind your left ear :)

Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that quote...I don't have to figure everyone out. I have been thrown for a loop for a day because of that. Just believe the best in everyone. Okay, I'll try it. Thanks for being there for me. It really helps me to know that I have friends I can call on for support when I need it.