Tuesday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Dallin has started soccer practice. Last night was his first practice and he had an "AWESOME" time :) We laid out his clothes last night before the kids went to bed and made sure to pick green shirts for today. Today he has Pre-school and they are having a talent show. So, for his talent he is going to do some Magic tricks he learned at a story time at the library. He has a Magic pet named Squirmle and he has a trick where he can turn a quarter into a penny or make it disappear. They're pretty cool tricks!

This is a scrapbook page I made five years ago. Wow! I can't believe how much my little boy has grown. 5 years ago Dallin giggled for the first time on St. Pat's Day!! He was the cutest little boy! And he made that St. Patrick's Day very special.

We hope you have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

tonksfam said...

I can't believe how much hair he had when he first giggled! WOW! Very cute page :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I saw you today at the dollar store! (I am also glad that the leprechaun made an appearance...although late) That has cracked me up all day. Weston thought it was so cute, too.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Ryan and Courtney said...

Adam started soccer practice too. Adam says, "we both have something in common."

Next time we get together the boys can give their dads a run for their money.

55 days and counting! Have you picked out a name yet?