Monday, March 23

Weekend wrap up

  • Friday night should have been date night but we have sick kiddos at our house so instead i had the chance to have some alone time and go get my haircut - A new spring look! Feels great :)
  • Saturday i had more girl time learning how to decorate cakes! It was AWESOME! I learned how to finally make the right consistency of frosting! It makes a huge difference! I learned a yummy recipe for a filling in cake, so it makes it light and fluffy. I also learned how to make a basket weave with frosting and how to use piping gel. Great tips :)
  • And when my husband and son went on some weekend errands they knew Mommy needed some chocolate :) So, when they went to Costco they bought the best chocolate treat ever!!!! Caramel macadamia clusters! Next time you are at Costco you must try!!! SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
  • 5 weeks left until our little girl makes an appearance! We have decided on a name and I will leave that for tomorrows post!

On today's to do list: LAUNDRY - Loads of fun! Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

Ryan and Courtney said...

5 weeks x's 7 days in a week does not equal 49 days according to babystrology.com. Maybe my math is bad, not sure.

I've been wondering when the Great Potato Marathon is this year? Maybe we should coordinate that with our visit. Just a thought.

I'll check back tomorrow to catch the baby's name!!

-Ryan

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Only 5 weeks Staci. How exciting!!!!!!! How are you feeling? You are so ambitious, always learning, and sharing and having fun. As always, I loved the flower pictures. Happy Spring. What a beautiful time to welcome a new baby girl. I'm excited to hear about her name.