

The picture above is a great windy day picture, very fitting for the month of March. I can think of many refreshing moments of being in the outdoors and the wind blowing my hair! Yesterday, was definitely a 'Marching in like a lion' kind of day with the wind. We still went outside and did some yard work and I planted over thirty strawberry plants, I can't wait to eat the fruits of our labor.
Well, tomorrow i have another ultrasound and i am excited to take another little peak at our baby. And even double check to make sure it's a girl! We're having a hard time deciding on a name, with the previous kiddos once we came up with the name we knew it was the right one, but I don't know about this little one. Time will tell!



1 comment:
Good luck choosing a name. We did have an easier time of it with the girls names, but it's always tricky to find a name that both mom and dad love. :)
Cute artwork!
Post a Comment