Tuesday, March 24

A name for our baby girl

It has taken us awhile to decide on a name for our baby girl and for right now we have decided on

Allison Dawn Rocha


We are excited to have a spring - sunshine baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can see her being a sunshine baby, bringing happiness and joy!

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Beautiful and fitting. I love it Staci and Rolland.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Now that I am employed again I find myself slacking in checking the blogs ;( DAD & I love the name you picked out for your little baby girl!!!!!! You almost have your sisters names all covered in the name you chose Maybe you could spell Allison Alyson close to Alysa and Marnie Dawn...How could we fit Jennifer June and Ryan in that name??? AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT!!! Gorgeous Easter cake too!!! DAD loves the collage of the Daffodil!

Alysa said...

I love it. Good pick. You'll be able to find her name easily on souvenir stuff which is kinda fun. You and I've never known what that's like.

Maren said...

That is a cute spring name. I'm excited to see pictures of her when she comes. What a fun spring present for your family!

Becca's Blog said...

Allison is such a pretty name! If Brady hadn't of been a boy, we were thinking of Allison for a girl. You are looking great Staci. :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Nikki said...

A cute name for what will surely be a cute girl! :)