Today we had another ultrasound! And our baby is still for sure a girl, you could definitely tell this time. The first ultrasound was a little questionable ;) I love being able to have ultrasounds later in the pregnancy, you can see more of there facial features. She is almost 4 lbs and has cute chubby cheeks :)
The reason for the Ultrasound was to check the location of my placenta and I still have Placenta Previa. I am a little nervous, the birth will need to be a planned C-section and generally if you have Placenta Previa you have the baby no later than 37 weeks. So, this little girl will be coming in April instead of May. Now, i just need to be cautious with any spotting and hope all will go well until at least the middle of April.
So, that is the latest with our baby girl! Six weeks left (hopefully a little longer than that) it's going to be here before we know it.
4 comments:
I don't know if you've ever had a c-section before. I just had my second. If you have any questions, feel free to email or call. I know my first was pretty scary going in. My last one was easier just because I had done it before. It's not all that bad, just different :) Good luck!!
Hey Staci. :)
Wow! Time is flying and soon you'll be holding that sweet baby girl. Any names picked out yet?
I wish you the very best with the C-section. I know you will be fine. You have a great attitude. I'm thinking of you! It is great to catch up on your blog. As always, I think you are the most creative and fun mom in the world. :) Lots of love!
We need to chat...Love you!
Hi Staci
I wish you the best. I'm glad that your little one is healthy and how grateful we are to have ultrasounds these days so that we can be better prepared. April is a great month :) I wish you the best.
P.S. We do need to get some plans going for our 10 year reunion.
Post a Comment