


Another great book for encouraging your kids to use there imaginations is "And to Think That I Saw It on MULBERRY STREET" BY Dr Seuss It's a great book! So, if your interested check it out at your local library.
I wish i would of had my camera for our Saturday morning adventure but i will just have to write about it! Instead of just doing the weekend rituals of cleaning, watching cartoons, errands, yard work etc. We woke up early, took the kids to go get some donuts and went to the lake. It was a beautiful morning, we watched the chipmunks chase eachother in the trees, listened to the birds sing, climbed on fallen trees, and thru rocks into the lake. It was cute to see the kids bundled in a jean blanket to keep eachother warm while they devoured there sprinkled covered donuts. It was a saturday morning worth remembering! It was a play before we work day! To often it is the other way around! So, that sums up our last weekend of March 2009 and i am looking forward to April :)
1 comment:
I think I like your "play before we work" day. I think I'll have to copy that one too :) It's so easy to be stressed out and work before play, then be too tired to do anything but put the kids to bed and crash. Good idea.
Post a Comment