Monday, May 5

Cinco de Mayo

It is 6:30 am - I had a nice easy run in 5o degree weather SO NICE! Had a GREAT 12 mile run on Saturday! Have been eating a ton to make up for all the calories i burned ;) We had a fun ward activity on friday night, coached soccer, weekend errands/chores, date night, relaxing Sunday! We had a good weekend! I think I am going to wake up my kids this morning to some SALSA music! They have a blast dancing to this Salsa CD we bought a couple years ago. We haven't listened to it for awhile. Since it is Cinco de Mayo we will have a latino culture day! Any good ideas for a Mexican dinner? Mexican food sounds good right now, maybe i will make a breakfast burrito. Have a good day mi amigos!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny should be on Dancing with the Stars she is so good. Looks like fun :)

MaKey and Poppa said...

She's got the beat! It's in her blood! How fun wish I was there to join in! We are planning a vacation and coming down your way and on to Adam's baptism the end of June first weekend of July!! Fourth of July in Utah! That will be fun!