Sunday, May 11

Thank You . . . My Dear Friend . . .

for this beautiful book . . . . I LOVE IT!

"Mothers are their children's nurturers, heroes, booboo fixers, cheerleaders, confidantes, ENTERTAINERS, and first loves - and no one is more adept at depicting these many facets of motherhood as Mary Engelbreit"

I love this picture. There have been countless times that I have sat down with my babies and have relished every second!
Here is a little stroll down memory lane . . .
'Be warm inside' (9 mo. pregnant with Penny)

'and out'

Being a Mother is exhausting!

"Most of all the other beautiful things in life come in twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends -- but only one mother in the whole world." -Wiggin

I'm glad that I am a Mother!

No comments: