My Brother and his kids are coming to our house today! Yay! My Big brother is running the race with me tomorrow :)
I planted a bunch of pansy's/violet's from the temple at my house! What is the difference between a Pansy and a Violet? They are beautiful flowers.
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY that I have been preparing for the last 8 months. I will be running my first race! 13.1 miles or bust :)

The Great famous Potato 1/2 marathon
Tomorrow will also be 27 days that I have gone without Chocolate! I know a few of you thought that was going to be impossible for me ;) well I did it and tomorrow I am rewarding myself with ice-cream and chocolate :) I don't know if I am more excited to run the race or get to eat sweets. Now, I need to cautious and not go over board because I have waited soooo long to have a treat ;) This challenge of no sugar treats and chocolate has been great for my kids. They don't even ask me for chocolate anymore. We were addicted to sweets at our house and we have had to find other ways to entertain ourselves other than baking goodies. The hardest part of the challenge was not being able to have sugar things like syrup, cookies, ice-cream etc. I thought I would have wanted chocolate more! I found that interesting. Well, NO RESISTING sweets tomorrow I am having a snickers marathon protein bar for breakfast, and ice-cream for after the race :)
3 comments:
Wow! Your flowers look great! You have done a lot of yard work. Good job! Good luck on your half marathon, You will do great! It will be such an accomplishment in your life.
Candee
Good Luck tomorrow Staci, I will be thinking of you. I think I need to try eliminating sugar from our house too. My kids LOVE candy!
RUNNNN STACI RUNNNN.......You go girl call mom and dad when you are done and eating that fudge sundae!!! YOU and RYAN and MARNIE are an inspiration to our family IN PARTICIPATING IN A MARATHON! Be Safe....Be Happy.....Be Healthy! We will be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting that phone call when you are finished. MOM :o)
Post a Comment