MAKES ME CRY! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO! LIFE JUST CANNOT GET ANY BETTER! I am going to order the one picture with you two smiling and frame that and put it in front of our tread mill. You both are an inspiration to my physical and spiritual well being! Boy, do I need you in my life!! Love ya, MOM :o)
Do you like the picture where we almost got caught walking? My form went right down the drain trying to run and laugh at the same time. Not to mention the last 2 miles took us 27 minutes to finish. But we should really keep that a secret huh?
3 comments:
MAKES ME CRY! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO! LIFE JUST CANNOT GET ANY BETTER! I am going to order the one picture with you two smiling and frame that and put it in front of our tread mill. You both are an inspiration to my physical and spiritual well being! Boy, do I need you in my life!! Love ya, MOM :o)
Do you like the picture where we almost got caught walking? My form went right down the drain trying to run and laugh at the same time.
Not to mention the last 2 miles took us 27 minutes to finish. But we should really keep that a secret huh?
Man Ryan - you're suppose to keep that a secret ;) I just remember running fast the whole time!
Post a Comment