Tuesday, May 13

Mother's Day

Sunday Morning my little boy was so excited to bring me breakfast in bed. He was a good little helper with his Daddy! Dallin went out in the backyard and picked some pretty flowers to put in a vase. Rolo, made a delicious BREAKFAST! Croissant French Toast with Fresh Strawberry Syrup. It was sooooooo good! He also made a Berry Smoothie: This recipe is just like the smoothies at Costco! Must try! 1 banana, 1 c. frozen berries 'Nature's Three Berries', 1/2 c. vanilla yogurt, 1 cup Orange Juice. My husband is a great cook! I love Mother's Day! My hubby is always so thoughtful and he always surprises me with something I never expect. Dallin brought me breakfast and then while he was sitting on the bed with me, he said "Mommy, I have something in my pocket for you" So then he pulls out a black jewelry box . . and he has a big smile on his face :) So, I open the box and find . . . a mini MP 3 player! Sweet! I have been wanting one and my husband was sneaky and put together a bunch of songs for me to listen to for my 1/2 marathon!!! Some of the songs are . . 'I'm so Excited', 'Eye of the Tiger', 'Chariot's of Fire' . . . Dallin and Penny had fun listening to the music with me. All day Dallin kept on asking 'what else can i do for Mother's Day?' I am so blessed to have Rolo be such a great example to my son! Thank you for a special Mother's Day!




No comments: