Friday, September 26

A Golden Delicious Apple


My Mom gave us some large golden apples when we were home in Washington.
Isn't it a beauty?



The colored apple in this picture below is the size of apple we buy in our stores here in Idaho. That is a sad comparison!

Thanks Mom and Dad for the delicious golden apples!

SWEET MEMORIES

3 comments:

MaKey and Poppa said...

I wish I could have shared more! I miss the whole orchard! Funny comparison, sooo true!!

Anonymous said...

Those apples look delicious! How pretty. Cool pictures!

Unknown said...

I could have almost bit into that! A few years back I had the chance to go to a private orchard and pick a red delicious apple the size of my Head!(well not quite) I bit into it right then and it was warm from the sun and still contained the "Magic" from growing, It was almost like eating pure life! What wonderful miracles this time of year brings!