Monday, September 29

Preschool --

Tomorrow is my turn to teach our Preschool group. Are you all familiar with First School? It has great ideas for activities and crafts. On Friday Dallin and I made some bats, you can find some fun ideas in the Halloween section. So, I have been busy this morning preparing to teach the Letter C. Dallin is excited to have all his Preschool friends over to his house tomorrow!


Click on this link to see more :) FIRST SCHOOL


Have a great Monday!


Here's a quote for the week :)

Oh, it's delightful to have ambitions. . . .And there never seems to be any end to them-- that's the best of it. Just as soon as you attain to one ambition you see another one glittering higher up still. It does make life so interesting.
--ANNE SHIRLEY

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I haven't been in touch for awhile! I hope your summer was fabulous. I thought of you today during President Monson's last comments when he was talking about "Joy in the Journey"...how you live your life:)

Staci Rocha said...

Thank you Shauna! It was a nice surprise to see a comment from you!

I hope you are doing well!

I was just thinking about how I started my mission in St. Louis in the month of October! So many good memories associated with this time of year.

Send an e-mail and tell me how you are doing! I would love to read how your little girl is doing and your family!

Take care my dear friend!

Love, Staci

wilfordfamily2003 said...

That is sooooo true. You truly have a gift for sharing your thoughts and ideas Staci. I love it. Anne Shirley is a favorite.